hanya ikan bilis

...saya suka membebel..




If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.


If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to.


If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.


If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!


I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.


Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.


LOVE: We think about it, Sing about it, Dream about it && Loose sleep worrying about it. When we don't know we have it, we search for it. When we discover it, we don't know what to do with it. When we have it, we fear loosing it. It is the constant source of pleasure and pain. But we don't know which it will be from one moment to the next. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define && IMPOSSIBLE to live without.


If I know what love is, it is because of you.


Absence makes the heart grow fonder


Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love.


The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.


Love is like a war:Easy to begin Hard to end!

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

counter ....jangan lupa follow dan tinggalkan k0men anda...

saya comel kan..klik laa

♫jejak anda~~

khazanah~~

BlogMalaysia.com

time kasih follow me..

Labels

suka suki..